Monday, 24 October 2011

We have to do something about this now!

People, you're needed! And sooner rather than later. watch this video and you'll find out why:



This is a play which is currently taking place in Paris, and yes you did get what you saw correctly, you are not hallucinating, this is actually taking place right now! What I have shown you is not the worst aspect of the play; I couldn't show you it as I consider it a grave sin to put a video of a naked old man wiping his backside on a picture of the face of Our Lord on my blog. I'm not quite sure of what to make of all this beyond experiencing a renewed hatred for evil. You can find out about the details of what exactly has taken place here. As for me my one reaction is, what can I/we do?

I'm sure that if you were in Paris you would consider taking direct action against this, I know I would! Thank God there are some brave Parisians who did take a heroic stand and were arrested for it. Let's give them our prayers!



I really had a sense whilst watching this during their praying the Holy Rosary how much God was with them, and how closely they has united themselves with Jesus Christ the Suffering Servant. Just think about how closely the desecrated Image of Our Lord resembles the man who 'had no form or beauty that we should look at him, and no beauty that we should desire him. [who]... was despised and rejected by men' Isaiah 53: 2-4. Just remember how Jesus said 'If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated Me first' Matthew 10: 24-35. These people really do have treasure waiting for them in Heaven!

So what can we do? In practical terms there is a petition. It's not much, but we must do what we can. What we really can do is pray! let's pray for the conversion of the 'playwright', the 'actors', the audience and all of French society which is evidently in need need of God's extravagant love.

Pray Pray Pray because this kind of thing is getting much more frequent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews